Poseidon Sea Pilots Pty Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Australian Maritime Systems Group (www.ams.group), is seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI) from suitably qualified Marine Pilots for positions in the Port of Brisbane.
We are a modern, forward-looking organisation that has played a prominent role in modernising maritime services by embracing innovative design and technologies in our solutions.
Our corporate culture is one built on strong mutual support and respect, strong camaraderie and the creation of dynamic and exciting workplace.
If you would like to join an energetic team committed to taking pilotage into the future, we want to hear from you.
You will possess the following attributes:
- Valid Master Class 1 Certificate of Competency
- Port Pilot Licence
- Recently completed BRM training
- Recently completed AMPT
- Recently completed CPD course recognised by AMPI
- Extensive ship-handling experience and/or previous port pilotage experience
- Thorough understanding of maritime legislation, particularly Pilotage Law
- Good knowledge of shipping operations, particularly in respect to port operations
- A passion to modernise
- A passion to embrace innovative maritime technologies
- A passion to work in a team
- Appropriate AMSA Medical
- Valid driver’s licence
- Ability to work in Australia
Please submit your Expression of Interest in the strictest confidence via Seek before close of business on 19th March 2020.
Alternatively contact PoseidonSeaPilots@ams.group